Consigning with Evolving Style is a great solution to the time consuming task of selling your children’s clothing. No tagging, photographing or shipping! How does it work?
- Prepare your freshly washed and folded items, then contact me for local pickup (Atlanta area) or to ship (you pay shipping.) Please limit to 50 items. All brands are accepted as long as they are free of stains and in very good used condition at the least. Current season items for boys and girls up to size 14/16 and Women’s designer brands sell best.
- Will prepare an inventory list for your review, including pricing, before posting. Prices will be based on condition and current market value. You may amend as you see fit.
- Will photograph and post your items for sale on our Instagram account which has 1,040 followers. Sales are also promoted via Facebook and our email list. If items do not sell within one week your items will be crossposted on other appropriate platforms including Facebook resale groups, Mercari and eBay.
- The consignment period is 90 days. You can elect to reduce prices after 45 days.
- At the end of the consignment period you will receive 50% of the sales price of your items via Paypal or 60% in Evolving Style shop credit. I will return your unsold items (I pay return shipping if applicable) or will donate if you wish.
**Individual items over $100 will have a higher percentage payout
We also offer full service closet cleanouts! Contact Amy for more information or to get started consigning! Amy@AmyEvolving.com